homestead - Re: [Homestead] pumpkin scraper

  • From: keith bellinger <bartermn AT epix.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] pumpkin scraper
  • Date: Fri, 02 Jan 2009 18:09:42 -0500

So that's the trick! Thank you Lynda, I'll borrow a few next time. :)

I seem to remember a reply from Roxan (?) asking if I scooped first and gathered seeds after. Yes I did. Thank you for the tip, will certainly rake out the seeds first next time.

Lynda wrote:
Children, Keith, children <g>

----- Original Message ----- From: "keith bellinger" <bartermn AT epix.net>

Now,if I could find a quicker way to clean the seed..

  • Re: [Homestead] pumpkin scraper, keith bellinger, 01/02/2009