homestead - Re: [Homestead] A new "reconstruction"

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A new "reconstruction"
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 13:24:48 -0800

How funny. We've had a couple of Toyota plant here in CA since the early 80s. The Long Beach plant makes components and the Fremont plant makes the cars.

In fact, come to think of it, the Fremont plant might be an example to the Big 3. They took over a really poorly run, poor-quality GM plant and now it is rated high-quality!

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bobf" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

A lot of the list members either live in or were born in the South. I thought this essay from Mises , today, was a good read. The lady who authored the article is from Detroit.