homestead - Re: [Homestead] Irish Cream recipe

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Irish Cream recipe
  • Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 12:41:06 -0500

Thanks, Lisa. I'm going to make Fruitcakes for next year in a week or
so. I got the fruit 1/2 price after Christmas. They are best aged
well. I think that a small fruit cake and a small bottle of Irish
Cream would make a good gift for a few friends. I'll make the irish
cream right before the giving so I don't drink it all.

That is some really good stuff!

Rob - Va