homestead - Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front

  • From: "roxann" <roxann AT ancientearthwisdom.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] was: More on Gold now: knowing up front
  • Date: Thu, 01 Jan 2009 04:00:38 +0000

Cathy, the discussions on this list have helped me immensely over the past 6
months while I wrestled my own thoughts on this topic. I'm sure you'll come
to a resolution that feels right to you. Conflict is such a difficult thing
for me to deal with, I am the one who is always trying to steady the boat, so
to speak. So it's been extremely difficult to be the one actually rocking it
these days, lol.

Roxann, NW AR
http://blog.ancientearthwisdom.com (Ozark Musings from the homestead)