homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shots

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shots
  • Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 16:24:44 -0800 (PST)

Sage; I am very happy you are healthy. You are probably correct that with
the way you help animals that you could well encounter wild animal slobber,
again. I'm sorry to hear that the shots still hurt, though they are no
longer in the stomach.

The "Surveillannce" mentioned in the report was because of the implants in
your shoulders -- RFID in the left, and GPS in the right ;-)

p.s. I have forgotten how to find your blog and you don't always put it with
your signature