homestead - Re: [Homestead] The starting point,,,lab results

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The starting point,,,lab results
  • Date: Mon, 29 Dec 2008 10:46:02 -0800 (PST)

Bev, That was a hell of a drop in triglyceride levels. Whatever you you have
been doing worked on that front. trigrlceride levels are harder to control
with drugs than are cholesterol levels. Good luck. I'm getting new lab work
after the first of the year. I detest having to sit in a room & wait for lab
technicians. A number of years ago, they took away 'appointments' for labs.
You must sit and wait...................