homestead - Re: [Homestead] Soil Analyzer

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Soil Analyzer
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 17:29:20 -0500

Robert Walton wrote:

Anyone ever used one? I'm concerned with what they mean by checking
combined n-p-k ... what does "combned" mean in that context?

Rob - Va

Rob, I've never used one of those, but it should be read as "combined nitrogen", phosphorus, and potassium (potash).
The combined means nitrates and nitrites.

You can do some searches on that for more.

"The world is my country, all mankind are my
brethren, and to do good is my religion."
Thomas Paine (1737 - 1809)