homestead - Re: [Homestead] FW: Holiday Goodies

  • From: bobf <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FW: Holiday Goodies
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 13:49:35 -0800 (PST)

Bev, I had never heard of a 'crunchie' bar , either. But there was a recess
'candy bar' that was honeycomb wafer with chocalte when we were young, but I
don't remmber the name. this is a link to the real 'Crunchie Bar". I just
googled it

http://www.amazon.com/Crunchie-Milk-Chocolate-Honeycomb-Center/dp/B0007U5J40