homestead - Re: [Homestead] FW: Holiday Goodies

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: fenga AT astechman.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] FW: Holiday Goodies
  • Date: Sun, 21 Dec 2008 16:43:23 -0500

God Jul to you, too, Fred. (that's the Swedish version except I can't
make the right marks)
I was gonna ask about the crunchie bar, but Rob beat me to it. I don't
eat much candy, so I thought it might just be me that did not know(so
many new things since I was a kid and bought more than now).
I love that you are Norwegian, Fred, but I have to say that I still have
no idea of what a Crunchie bar is. LOL I don't know what a honeycomb bar
is or Malteser. Do you mean like a bee's honeycomb? That would seem to
me to end up being more chewy than crunchie. Sorry to be culturally
ignorant here.

Bev

Fred Enga wrote:

A Crunchie bar is a chocolate covered honeycomb bar, similar to Malteser. When you break them up you get chocolate and honeycomb crumbs.

Fred

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Walton [mailto:waltonrp AT gmail.com] Sent: December-21-08 4:52 AM To: fenga AT astechman.com; homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org Subject: Re: [Homestead] Holiday Goodies

200 g Crunchie bars

May I ask, what is a crunchie bar?

Rob - Va

View the archives at: https://lists.ibiblio.org/sympa/arc/homestead