homestead - Re: [Homestead] " survival panic' in new economy

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT com-pair.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] " survival panic' in new economy
  • Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 13:44:50 -0800

Ah, the Twinkie Defense of the new decade.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "bob ford" <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>

I thought the new expression 'survival panic' was interesting. I'm not particluarly worried about middle class people expressing their outrage through stealing, but it is an interesting read. It finishes by telling us (from the professionals) how to become less irrational and more discerning consumers. If you can't guess that I'm rolling my eyes, welll.............