homestead - Re: [Homestead] Shoulda, coulda, woulda

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Shoulda, coulda, woulda
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 15:47:55 -0800 (PST)

I* would have done the same as you , Bev; But, I saw my father and a friend
shoot toward a spike buck at the back end of a 5 acrea back yard garden ;
Daddy had a .22, his friend had a shotgun, they were just trying to scare the
thing away; it dropped like a rock. One of them with one shot clipped its
spine, killed it dead.

There's old country lore that more deer have been killed in this country with
.22, than any other calibre or ammunition; who knows.........