homestead - Re: [Homestead] Marie, your governor isn't just a crook--he is stupid

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Marie McHarry <mmcharry AT gmail.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Marie, your governor isn't just a crook--he is stupid
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 19:10:40 -0800 (PST)

Anyone who follows politics knows the reputation of Chicago politics. Why
would that be a surprise to you?. Did you really think Cook County
corruption was secret? It is heavily conjectured that corrupt pols and their
poll workers during the '60 presidential threw the election for Kennedy.
Jesse Jackson has been using the chicago political base to extort money from
corporate and other entities for decades. I aslo am aware of the Ramparts
police corruption in LA, CA, and the widespread polite and political
corruption in New Orleans, LA, though I live in neither of those cities.
Evidently, it is the people of Illinois who were ignorant of the corruption,
else they voted for it intentionally..............