homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: bev - Potato Q - and Sage
  • Date: Wed, 10 Dec 2008 12:15:40 -0500

That was my original intention, but I didn't have the strength, so I
didn't turn it inside out. It still works. Like Susan Jane said, you
could use all kinds of stuff-you just need something to hold the
hay/dirt in place for a few months.

Bev

rayzentz AT aim.com wrote:
My dad used to cut off one sidewall, and then turn the tire inside
out. Stacked higher, that way.

Ray

-----Original Message----- From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>

It is not absolutely necessary to remove a sidewall, I just do that because I get creeped out by the space in the tire..
hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda