homestead - Re: [Homestead] gold back currency anyone?

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Bunjov AT aol.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] gold back currency anyone?
  • Date: Sun, 7 Dec 2008 06:11:15 -0800 (PST)

I'm still following the issue. It is not to be a 'regular' bank . They will
take no currencies, only gold and silver. I just don't know if they can
protect themselves from the U.S. gov't . The Lakota ra e a real libertarian
bunch. They have offered some of their land's use for Libertarian endeavors
that would include non-Indians.........