homestead - Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 53, Issue 87

  • From: Leslie <cayadopi AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Homestead Digest, Vol 53, Issue 87
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 13:38:33 -0800 (PST)

Bob -
Re: Sit-In...... I mean we have to laugh in a way at that.... because this is
just a page ripped out of Atlas Shrugged....

Bob
Re:  rabbit math...  I've been hunting the internet looking for CA or NZ
rabbits to purchase to raise as meat producers.  Go figure that seems to be a
real challenge.  Bev thinks it might be some new regulation that you can't
ship via mail anymore.  Anyway, I "met" Bev when I found a link on the
internet where she posted how much is costs per pound etc to raise rabbits...
her email address was there and I sent a Thank You,,, as I was wondering
exactly about that...

Bob:
Obama, - yep massive collasal size government.  I was talking to an
acquaintance a few weeks ago about this, and he thinks this is a great idea -
that it worked to get us out of the Depression, therefore it will work again.
I asked where does the money come from to pay for it.  His reply?  The
government.  There was no thought process of where the government gets money
from.  Although I finally got him to admit thru taxes of future wage
earners,,,, So? he says,,, Isn't that the way it has always been?

--- On Sat, 12/6/08, homestead-request AT lists.ibiblio.org