homestead - Re: [Homestead] Atlas Shrugged, updated

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Atlas Shrugged, updated
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:34:46 -0800 (PST)

I like Rand's philosophy to a certain extent. And, I have owned first
editions of both Atlas Shrugged and the Fountainhead. But, g-d, her prose is
horrid.

p.s. If you ever run a cross a true second edition of AS, with dustjacket,
keep it. The second edition shared the 'identical' dustjacket with the first
edition. As with most 20th century volumes, the dustjacket is worth far more
than the book