homestead - Re: [Homestead] Economy & famil

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Economy & famil
  • Date: Sat, 6 Dec 2008 10:00:52 -0800 (PST)

Well , since yesterday we know that you are some kind of Indian , ; and Lynda
says that her Christians will not allow indians into heaven, anyway. I'll
see you are the first bar in hell. All of the docs will be there to , but
they will no loneger be able to keep me from having jelly glass full of
bourbon