homestead - Re: [Homestead] In fighting

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] In fighting
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 18:43:15 -0800 (PST)

Rob, neither Lynn nor I are "bushies" and neither of us voted for McCain. If
you read the news, you will see that Bush has no power now, and the
Republicans are at there weakest since right after Watergate.

The Dems are in complete control, right now; and nothing that they do is
done without BO's approval.. Anything that has been "screwed into the ground"
for the since 2006 belongs to the Democrats, anything screwed into the ground
since Nov 4 , 2008 belongs squarely wityh BO and the new Democrats.

'No more blaming Bush, nor the republicans. They couldn't pass a nurf
football. The bail-out was done by the Demoxcrats, any additional bail-outs
will be done by the democrast. That is not an opinion, that is