homestead - [Homestead] Cheap gasoline

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cheap gasoline
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 15:04:44 -0800 (PST)

I paid just under $1.80 per gallon today in central Phoenix. In places like
MO , it should even be cheaper . The largest individual owner of gas
stations in the country was on CNBC today and predicted that we will see gas
prices 'under' a dollar before the end of next year, under 90 cents in some
parts of the country. If you are thinking of unloading a gas guzzler, it
seems to be a good time. I don't see how gas this cheap could last more than
a few years at the most, probably just a year or two..........