homestead - Re: [Homestead] You think they won't tax yourhomestead...............

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>, <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] You think they won't tax yourhomestead...............
  • Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 10:27:33 -0800

Do you really think we'd be paying more or would it simply go back to the way it was done before the factory farms? Maybe there wouldn't be such a push to eat beef, beef and more beef. Maybe the brainwashing would stop.

That would be my hope. And, another thing. Back in the day when we had our butcher shop, there were all these big factory farms. The price of chickens, pork and beef were our dollar now/the dollar then cheaper than now. The factory farms promised cheaper protein that would be available to more folks. That was a lie. Just like the oil, all that's happened is that some fat cat makes more money.

The real answer is the family farm. We can only hope.

Lynda