homestead - Re: [Homestead] "The King Of Scrounge" - simpler living

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] "The King Of Scrounge" - simpler living
  • Date: Tue, 2 Dec 2008 10:23:14 -0800 (PST)

Jerry just sent this -below- to me (and was trying to send it to the list).
He sent me a spearate email that said that he has not been able to post for a
couple of months. He has tried unsubscribing and re-subscribing to try and
get back on the list. If anyone more tech-savvy than me has any suggestions
on how he can post to the list, he can read all of the messages, just not
post ..............bobf

--- On Tue, 12/2/08, Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com> wrote:

> From: Jerry B <liberty AT kaballero.com>

> On the topic of simple living, some of ya'all might be interested in
> browsing a website I put together for some friends of mine in Louisiana.
> They left the rat race many years ago and still seem to be doing just
> great. The site includes several articles of theirs on simple living that
> were published in Country Side magazine .
http://earthstar.newlibertyvillage.com

  • Re: [Homestead] "The King Of Scrounge" - simpler living, bob ford, 12/02/2008