homestead - Re: [Homestead] Privacy in a small town? It is to laugh!

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Privacy in a small town? It is to laugh!
  • Date: Sun, 30 Nov 2008 19:49:40 -0800 (PST)

I was just messing with you bev; I thought it was because you used to work
with the police. There are some very interesting , new electronics out
there. Different types of signal enhancers and blockers. I am not very
knowledgeable about elctronic gadgets , but I know some work becuase laws are
being passed against their manufacture and sale...............