homestead - Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: Increasing Fertility]

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: vdjor AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] [Fwd: Re: Increasing Fertility]
  • Date: Mon, 17 Nov 2008 07:45:57 -0800 (PST)

Where it was exposed was usually in the lower areas and the wetter area, you
see it a lot in the rural 'ditches'. I did not know that red dirt was that
far north to be in the midwest. I always thought it was a Southern soil
feature, like weeping willows, dogwoods, and moss covered cyprus trees would
be a Southern forest feature ......bobford