homestead - Re: [Homestead] A different outlook on Obama's team --East Indians

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Lynda <lurine AT softcom.net>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] A different outlook on Obama's team --East Indians
  • Date: Sun, 16 Nov 2008 11:46:59 -0800 (PST)

Lynda, you mention that you read lots of foreign news sources. As I wrote in
my other post that is something I have been doing reguklarly for a few months
now. Except for the Guardian in UK, I find most European papers to be of
similar bent as the MSM here in US, they all seem only left leaning
,predictable boring propaganda.

Many of the Asian papers seem to report much more objective, more freedom
oriented, more free market oriented. If there are a couple of international
sources that you could share links (only the best one or two, & I only read
english), I would be grateful..............bobford