homestead - [Homestead] Cook Stove

  • From: "Robert Walton" <waltonrp AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Cook Stove
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 12:15:30 -0500

Hey all,

I've located a Home Comfort No B 32 cook stove for sale. It's $500
which I think is pretty high, but prices can change. Here is a link to
the stove for sale:
http://richmond.craigslist.org/for/914809942.html

and one like it that is in perfect condition for sale:
http://www.stovelist.com/class/index.php?a=2&b=793

I'm thinking about looking at the stove for sale in my area. It does
not appear to have the water reservoir, but that is OK with me. The
idea is to make room for this in the kitchen and have it and the
Franklin Fireplace that I already have. It would be great to use the
same wood for cooking to heat in the winter.

Advice on what I need to look for and what questions I should ask when
I see it is appreciated.

Rob - Va

  • [Homestead] Cook Stove, Robert Walton, 11/12/2008