homestead - [Homestead] Stories you may have missed cuz you were glued to the list...<g>

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: Homestead List <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: [Homestead] Stories you may have missed cuz you were glued to the list...<g>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Nov 2008 00:27:11 -0500

Making waves
http://www.boston.com/news/local/maine/articles/2008/11/04/massive_waves_a_mystery_at_maine_harbor/

http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/11/bush.post.presidency/index.html
Even if you hate Bush, he says nice things about Obama..

I was afraid, but apparently America couldn't care less if Democrats rule the world...lots of poll information
http://edition.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/11/11/one.party.poll/index.html?iref=werecommend

And for something completely different in the category of Weird:

A commentary on freedom of speech<Sic> in Iran

The original Cold Mountain (in Antarctica<g>)
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2008/11/081106-antarctica-mountains.html

I gotta get me one of these! I'll call it a SquatBot

I may not know politics, but does Obama know science?
http://blog.wired.com/wiredscience/2008/11/physics-the-nex.html

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda

  • [Homestead] Stories you may have missed cuz you were glued to the list...<g>, EarthNSky, 11/12/2008