homestead - Re: [Homestead] Filters, was Harassment Needs to Stop

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Filters, was Harassment Needs to Stop
  • Date: Tue, 11 Nov 2008 21:04:16 -0500

I'm just glad I was wrong in my original assumption. Being mad at me enough to filter me is one thing, being mad at me enough to send malicious emails is another. I don't know what's going on, but I do know that the 'Moon' I've seen recently is not the Moon I know, and I am ever hopeful that I will see my friend again. I hope this slips through the filter.

Bev