homestead - [Homestead] Blogs - links - interesting site

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] Blogs - links - interesting site
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 20:50:05 -0800 (PST)

Lynn asked earlier about info sites. I recently ran across the site called
"Total Survivalist Libertarian Rantfest". It's not really a survivalist site
and since we have some political leanings in common , you might find info I
ahven't yet found.

Overlook all the gun stuff when you click on the link, I know you aren't
interested in that subjjetc. Look over to the right hand side and you will
see links to other blogs where people are talking about some of these
economic things we are discussing. Maybe in a more useful way.

They are not "analysts" like most of the people I read. Just concerned,
energetic people, including some younger libertarian types. Some are bright,
some are just angry and frustrated. They even have a link to a woman's site
called "survivalist chick". I have not been to that one (or many of the
others ) yet.

remeber, the first 'blog' I ever read was from this list (Sage); so I don't
know much about the blog world. Still, you might find some good info, maybe

http://tslrf.blogspot.com/

  • [Homestead] Blogs - links - interesting site, bob ford, 11/09/2008