homestead - Re: [Homestead] Single Global Currency

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: DSanner106 AT aol.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Single Global Currency
  • Date: Sun, 9 Nov 2008 07:09:03 -0800 (PST)

Every president since Reagan has been fully globalist. My question , which I
didn't finish ( I had to let the dog in and hit send) is about the site
itself. We still have the most big guns. The dollar is still the preferred
international currency (oil, gold, etc). If that pre-dominance of the dollar
was removed, itr would mean immediate financial didaster for this country.
We really could see a U.S. Zimbabwe, at that point. ....bobford