homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Facts about milk, was sheep was Another wood-fired oven p...

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Facts about milk, was sheep was Another wood-fired oven p...
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:29:18 -0600

For the time being (before transportation makes this not economically
feasible), it's possible to live away from population centers and ship
to customers, especially with an eminently shippable product like
cheese. Of course, the price of shipping will rise, but that won't
matter for high-value products.