homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Facts about milk, was sheep was Another wood-fired oven p...

  • From: Cathy <goosecreekfarm AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Facts about milk, was sheep was Another wood-fired oven p...
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 21:18:23 -0500

Too bad you can't relocate Ithaca to somewhere like Corning, isn't it. I'm
thinking you'd not be likely to sell much sheep cheese to our friends at
Mansfield University.

It's possible that I can live on family land in north Mississippi. Aside
from the fact that I really don't want to live in that part of the country
(personal preference), there would be absolutely no market for any
value-added farm product.

Just being realistic--anyone remember the "sugar ditches" of Tunica, MS?

Cathy