homestead - Re: [Homestead] NYC tolls - Lynn, how would this affect someone who lives clo...

  • From: Clansgian AT wmconnect.com
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, lynnw1366 AT hotmail.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] NYC tolls - Lynn, how would this affect someone who lives clo...
  • Date: Sat, 8 Nov 2008 20:21:13 EST

Real men don't care what they admit. Here in the backwater we actually have
quite a bit of live theater and it's pretty good. There are two theaters at
the University of Tennessee 120 miles away and one sponsors classical theater
and the other contemporary. We have Barter Theater here in Abingdon, and all
and sundry groups sponsor some really good productions. In the tiny town of
Big Stone Gap in Wise Co Va sponsored the original troupe in a performance
of
"Once On This Island" and it was marvelous.

When times are hard, as they are proving to be, some really good theater
takes to the backwater to make ends meet.

James

  • Re: [Homestead] NYC tolls - Lynn, how would this affect someone who lives clo..., Clansgian, 11/08/2008