homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's 1st speech about to start

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's 1st speech about to start
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 11:11:19 -0800 (PST)

I figured you did but that maybe your clock was dependable or something . I
was not being a smart*ass, or even trying to be funny. I hope he has
something morepromising than his cjief of staff appointment to announce.

Even a lot of Democrats find Rahm Emmannuelle distasteful. BO can pick who
he wants but this is what you would call a "Rovian" pick. It certainly was
not an indicator of "new" or "post-partisan" governing.

He is supposed to talk economy. The G-20 meeting is the 15th. "his' people
will be in attendance. He is already quickly moving into power....bobford