homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's 1st speech about to start

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's 1st speech about to start
  • Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 10:59:15 -0800 (PST)

To each his own. I never bother going to MSNBC because they have 'no'
journalistic integrity, not because they slant the news worse than any part
of the MSM (which they do). Whether they begin to finally start making money
is of no concern to me. MSNBC, like FOX, is owned by a muli-national
conglomerate.

You are right though. Vote with your pocketbook when you can. I haven't
bought a Sarah Lee product in years. Even after they wised up and skulked
away from the screeching , shrill voices of the anti-gun whackos, I will not
spend my money with them.. There are a number of companys I treat this way,
and spread the news so thast others will know.......bobford