homestead - Re: [Homestead] Favor request

  • From: SJC <indexer AT localnet.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Favor request
  • Date: Thu, 06 Nov 2008 15:09:58 -0500

EarthNSky wrote:
Would anyone volunteer to unzip the October archives and mail them to me? It should be a 1.5 meg text file. I don't have winzip. It would take me longer to download a zip program than it would take to download a 1.5 meg mail message?
You have XP?

I do; if I right-click on a zipped file it gives me the option to "extract all".....I never deliberately d/l anything for that and have always assumed it to be part of XP

SJ, in Maine