homestead - Re: [Homestead] Edward Abbey was:ld water

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Edward Abbey was:ld water
  • Date: Thu, 6 Nov 2008 10:45:09 EST

The problem I have here is that Obama has known the truth during the entire
campaign and continued
to make promises he knows he cannot keep. He has lied all along. Now we will
hear that because of the
republicans and the problems he didn't know the depth of he will not be able
to keep his word. I have wanted
the truth for a long time, and we just elected another professional liar. Do
we really think he will never lie
to us again? He has a committee that is working on a plan to lower
expectations of his supporters, according to the London Times. They have been
at work
for many weeks now. The rhetoric continued to spew though, even while his
committee worked to counter it. In the last 2 weeks, he has quoted 250,000
and
then later 200,000 as the cutoff between rich and poor, and then Biden
quoted
150,000.00. Any second grader knows the math doesn't add up on his 7
trillion in new spending over 4 years and the tax increases on the "rich" to
pay
for it. We will soon hear the tax cuts will not be so great, and many of us
will discover we are actually rich. Hopefully the banks will loan us the
extra
money to pay the new taxes....

Drew

In a message dated 11/6/2008 9:03:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,