homestead - Re: [Homestead] The Chicken Act

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] The Chicken Act
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 13:08:12 EST

Just like California. They don't want power plants and pass laws that keep
them out, but rather than cut back on energy consumption just import power
from
other states. Same number of power plants, just in someone elses back yard.
Do you think they will quit consuming chicken? Nope just shut down the
california farms and import chicken from somewhere else. Same number of
chickens in
cages, just across the state line.

Drew

In a message dated 11/5/2008 8:21:53 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,