homestead - Re: [Homestead] Making your own woodworking tools.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Making your own woodworking tools.
  • Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2008 06:11:14 -0800 (PST)

Don, I saw a show about a man (I think on Green TV) who had retired to the
NW?, and openend an old fashioned blacksmith shop.

He makes a good living by selling handmade garden tools, like they were made
before industrialization. They are meant to last more than a lifetime,very
sturdy with excellent craftsmanship.

He sells primarily via internet , but I can't remember the name of his
business. I have it bookmarked somewhere.....bobford