homestead - Re: [Homestead] Vote! Get freebies

  • From: Gene GeRue <genegerue AT ruralize.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Vote! Get freebies
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 18:01:06 -0700

On Nov 4, 2008, at 5:56 PM, SJC wrote:

Here some towns (but not mine, of course, they all, including me, tend
toward being tightwads :-) ) gave away the new curly fluorescent bulbs.
Maine's on a big campaign against fat....

Don and I made two trips to the office of our electric coop this summer. For every incandescent bulb turned in, they gave us one of the compact fluorescents. They figure the generation savings will more than pay for them.