homestead - Re: [Homestead] Whom to trust?

  • From: DSanner106 AT aol.com
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Whom to trust?
  • Date: Tue, 4 Nov 2008 14:27:37 EST

I think that is where the "get out the vote" federal billions should have
been spent
rather than giving money to the acorns of the world. A paid training program
for the
poll workers that they are required to complete should be in place, run
within each
state. If you have ever worked with volunteers on major projects, as I have,
there is nothing
worse. They have no incentive to perform well or quickly and can quit when
you need them
most. It is a flawed system, no doubt. Like most govt. operations, a little
common sense
could go a long way.

Drew

In a message dated 11/4/2008 2:17:08 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,