homestead - [Homestead] What a strange thing to do...

  • From: "Marie McHarry" <mmcharry AT gmail.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: [Homestead] What a strange thing to do...
  • Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 22:22:36 -0600

Some enterprising soul left a severed goat's head on the steps of the
campaign headquarters of Charlie Brown, who is running for Congress
from California. We have some amazingingly sick nut cases running
around. I'm sure times like these get them going. Pictures at
http://www.calitics.com/showDiary.do?diaryId=7378. Brown is a
Democrat, but in this case, that's likely not the prime reason for the
severed head -- more likely it's a loose screw.

Marie

  • [Homestead] What a strange thing to do..., Marie McHarry, 11/03/2008