homestead - Re: [Homestead] Obama's accent

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Obama's accent
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 14:59:57 -0800

Anyone else watch the thing when this first started where Oprah was out stumping for him? She sounded downright ghetto! Not, by any stretch of the imagination, her normal speaking voice.

Lynda
----- Original Message ----- From: "Roy Morgan" <k1lky AT earthlink.net>

I had occasion to manage the making of a video for a government
program. We were starting the record the narration with a very
experienced narrator. Someone asked him to put in 10 percent british.
He did. It sounded much better.