homestead - Re: [Homestead] warrantless searches okay - Texas - border -email- blackberries-phone.

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] warrantless searches okay - Texas - border -email- blackberries-phone.
  • Date: Sun, 2 Nov 2008 03:41:02 -0800 (PST)

I don't know, and in one of those Islamic countries, they just stoned a 13
y.o. rape 'victim' to death for the crime of adultury. That is cultural
absurdity, not moral abandon.

I did write "to my belief", and for those particular types of "horrid"
crimes, to which I was referring (the exact kind to which Obama just said
that he also favored the imposition of the death penalty); my belief is
un-wavoring. .......bobford