homestead - Re: [Homestead] Hahahaha Another Sarah Palin funny

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Hahahaha Another Sarah Palin funny
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 14:14:22 -0700 (PDT)

I always liked Bill Keane. That is funny, though I would not have noticed
(the hairdo), if you had not brought attention to the frame. Keane lives
here in the valley. If you look up his bio, he never says where he lives -
he always wanted to appear to be 'everyman' from 'anywahere'. He and Erma
Bombeck were close friends.

I bought a few bags of candy , just in case any neighbors bring by their
grand-children. It has been a number of years since we've had groups of
children. There are no small children on our street and very few in our
neighborhood. I'll see if any of the little girls are dressed like Palin, if
any do drop by. .....bobford