homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sustainability website - loads of info

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sustainability website - loads of info
  • Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2008 08:17:40 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Keith. I didn't know you were still around (the list). I've wondered
how your travels were going. I use to read your journal (now they call them
blogs) sometimes.

I'll check your signature to see what you've been doing. And, I will spend
time on the other links you provided, they look like good 'bookmarks' .
Thanks again .......bobford