homestead - Re: [Homestead] Bushmen in Paraguay was China war for Resources

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Bushmen in Paraguay was China war for Resources
  • Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2008 16:48:04 -0400

I think you will begin to see a great exodus from this country. Those who can, who are rich enough to leave, will leave to hold onto their wealth.

But to further your suspicions Moon, I did find this:
http://www.thepowerhour.com/news2/bush_paraguay.htm
The Family has a long history there.

Bev

paxamicus AT earthlink.net wrote:
Speaking of a war for resources, did you know the Bushes bought (I think) some 100,000 acres in Paraguay? It's sitting on top of one of the largest aquifers.

I suspected Bush would retire there (as to avoid being detained for war crimes) but it turns out yesterday Congress passed his own bill of pardon, so he can stay in Texas pretending to be a cowboy. Won't that be pleasant for him?