homestead - Re: [Homestead] Funny

  • From: EarthNSky <erthnsky AT bellsouth.net>
  • To: bobford79 AT yahoo.com, homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Funny
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 17:07:50 -0400

LOL, no problem...
I'm fixing to head out to field..
Later dudes..

Bev

bob ford wrote:
Bev, sorry ..... when you send something off list to me, you have to let me
know that it is off-list. I have to replace the reply with the homestead
email address on almost every post. That is just how my yahoo email works
...l.bobford

p.s. If you find where the sunday comics are, let me know ....bobf

--
“Fear is the path to the Dark Side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” Yoda