homestead - Re: [Homestead] Funny

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Funny
  • Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2008 14:00:11 -0700 (PDT)

Bev, sorry ..... when you send something off list to me, you have to let me
know that it is off-list. I have to replace the reply with the homestead
email address on almost every post. That is just how my yahoo email works
...l.bobford

p.s. If you find where the sunday comics are, let me know ....bobf