homestead - Re: [Homestead] Heifer Int. Catalog arrived today

  • From: bob ford <bobford79 AT yahoo.com>
  • To: homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Heifer Int. Catalog arrived today
  • Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 13:43:16 -0700 (PDT)

Moon, 'me' trying to get my taxes right is like a hog trying to stay clean.
I'm in a never-ending battle, have been for years, one day they might just
take it all (though my guy is trying to convince them that my offer, this
time, is good enough).

Sometimes, I think if you can just put them off and put them off until you
die, would be the best angle. And, I have paid a mountain of taxes over the
years. I've almost certainly paid more than I actually owed. It is all about
blasted paperwork ....bobford