homestead - Re: [Homestead] Sig file, Oh my Yoda, Y-O-D-A Yoda

  • From: "Lynda" <lurine AT softcom.net>
  • To: <homestead AT lists.ibiblio.org>
  • Subject: Re: [Homestead] Sig file, Oh my Yoda, Y-O-D-A Yoda
  • Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2008 10:07:24 -0800

Well, Bev, it's good except, not to be too picky <g> but it is just a teeny bit too long <g>

Ok William, Rob, et. al, how's this for a better sig file?
It is kind of appropo in light of current events. I know it is 'just
Yoda', but there is a lot of philosophy in Star Wars that rings true for me.

Just in case there is anyone out there who has never heard this, I give
you the lyrics and I'm sure those of you with good connections can find
it online to listen to-it is worth it...Warning, this will stay in your
head and you will never again hear Lola the same way..LOL.